Nov 23 - Attitude Determines Success or Failure
Attitude Determines Success or Failure
- "Our attitude determines our approach to life.
- Our attitude determines our relationships with people.
- Often our attitude is the only difference between success and failure.
- Our attitude at the beginning of a task will affect it's outcome more than anything else.
- Our attitude can turn our problems into blessings.
- Our attitude can give us an commonly positive perspective.
- Your attitude is not automatically good because you are a religious person Maxwell, 2003 p. 14-24)."
Reference: Maxwell, J.C. (2003). Attitude 101: what every leader needs to know. Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers.
Are you a success?
Attitude 101 is available on loan from the Ohio State University Leadership Center. A complete listing of all the Leadership Center's resources is available on our website http://leadershipcenter.osu.edu/
Created: 2008-04-02, Updated: 2009-02-16