How to Talk Back to the Voice of Doubt in Your Head
- Identify past successes that paved the way to your current position.
- Think about challenges you faced along the way to those successes.
- List the specific skills and talents that allowed you to overcome past challenges.
- Think about the resources you tapped into to learn about and get better at things you needed to succeed.
- Think about the help you received from others as you stretched and grew.
- Explore how your past creativity, strength, and support network could be leveraged to help you overcome your current self-doubts (p. 102)."
What are ways that you talk back to the voice of doubt in your head?
From: Reina, D. & Reina, M. (2015). Trust and betrayal in the workplace: building effective relationships in your organization (3rd edition). Oakland, CA: Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc.