Integrity Isn’t Important – It’s Everything
By:Beth Flynn, Monday, December 01st, 2014
You show integrity when you:
- Are truthful
- Follow through
- Are consistent in your behavior
- Are discreet and keep confidences
- Uphold unchanging principles and values
- Always keep promises and commitments, no matter how small
- Walk your talk
- Don’t walk away from others’ breaches of integrity (p. 48)
What are additional ways you can show integrity?
List two promises or commitments that you have kept. What effect did keeping these promises have in your relationships?
Source: Sobel, A. & Panas, J., (2014). Power relationships: 26 irrefutable laws for building extraordinary relationships. Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ
Add new comment