Five Tips to Immediately Improve Your Communication
1. Assume people are hungry for information.
2. Abandon management-speak.
3. Do a 360 degree stroll around your messages before delivering them.
4. Watch your creative language.
5. Know when to speak in specifics and when in generalities (p. 86-88).
What are some tips you use to improve communication?
What is the best communication advice you have ever received?
From: Geisler, J. (2012). Work happy: what great bosses know. New York: Center Street.