Five Happiness Habits
By:Beth Flynn, Tuesday, June 17th, 2014
Pick ONE of these and practice the same one each day for the next 21 days.
- Gratitude – Practice gratitude. Make a list three times a day of what you are grateful for and why.
- Journaling – Spend two minutes writing about a meaningful moment, with details, to relieve the moment.
- Fun Fifteen – Spend fifteen minutes daily in a mindful exercise you enjoy.
- Random Acts of Kindness – Start each day with one positive email written to someone in your network. Praise them.
- Smile – Change one positive nonverbal behavior. Connect deeply with the person you’re smiling at.
- Which happiness habit are you going to practice? Why?
- What other habits of happiness do you practice?
Source: Ades, E. (2013). The positivity handbook