- "Trust each other unconditionally
- Assume positive intent, and it they can't get there alone, they ask
- Talk to each other, not about each other
- Care about each other's success as they do their own
- Put the team's agenda ahead of their own
- Push each other to do their best work
- Discuss the toughest issues in the room and leave aligned
- Give each other feedback, even when it's hard (p. 55)."
From: Adams, L.; Curnow-Chavez, A.; Epstein, A. & Teasdale, R. (2017). The loyalist team: how trust, candor, and authenticity create great organizations. New York: Hachette Book Group.