By:Beth Flynn, Wednesday, September 28th, 2016
Effective leaders typically do the following (among other actions).
- Have a clear vision for the future
- Set direction
- Inspire others to follow them
- Enable greatness in others
- Are able to mobilize teams and resources to deliver against that vision
- Create followership through trust, respect and loyalty, among other things (p. 25-26)."
What additional items would you add to this list about effective leadership?
From: Richardson, T. (2015). The responsible leader: developing a culture of responsibility in an uncertain world. London: Kogan Page.