The Skilled Facilitator: Techniques and Tools -SOLD OUT
Are you looking for strategies to help groups solve tough problems? Are you frustrated with business-as-usual meetings? Helping individuals to do their best thinking and move beyond conflict and discomfort to a broader perspective of decision-making can be challenging and difficult. This training will equip you with the tools and techniques need to grow or improve your facilitation skills.
• Understand facilitation and facilitator roles
• Understand, assess and manage group dynamics and group decision-making
• Learn essential facilitator listening and communication skills and techniques
• Learn strategies for idea generation, prioritizing, unanimity, and reaching consensus
• Learn and experience an assortment of facilitation and communication tools for use with a variety of groups and desired outcomes
• Build a well-stocked toolbox of facilitation techniques to successfully guide groups to success
• Become more confident in your ability to use facilitation tools and processes.
Becky Nesbitt and Treva Williams are co-facilitating this workshop.
Cost: $190. To register and make payment, please go tohttps://regonline.com/seriesleadership.