SOLD OUT! An on-line StrengthsFinder workshop is scheduled for 2/18 from 9-11 a.m. or register now for our April 23rd workshop. To register, go to https://regonline.com/seriesleadership.
As a leader it is important to know what talents you possess, that you bring to the leadership table. Do you know what strengths you possess? Every leader possesses her/his own unique set of talents. According to the Gallup Organization, "we spend too much time focusing on our weaknesses, trying to make them stronger rather than recognizing our strengths." When you focus on your weaknesses, you miss out on utilizing what you do best for your organization.
Participants in this workshop will take the Clifton StrengthsFinder inventory to learn their five strongest talents. By focusing on your strengths you increase your effectiveness as a leader.
What is the Clifton StrengthsFinder inventory?
"Marcus Buckingham, coauthor of the national bestseller First, Break All the Rules, and Donald O. Clifton, Chair of the Gallup International Research & Education Center, have created a revolutionary program to help readers identify their talents, build them into strengths, and enjoy consistent, near-perfect performance. At the heart of the book is the Internet-based StrengthsFinder(r) Profile, the product of a 25-year, multimillion-dollar effort to identify the most prevalent human strengths. The program introduces 34 dominant "themes" with thousands of possible combinations, and reveals how they can best be translated into personal and career success." For more information, visit http://www.strengthstest.com/.
- Gain a better understanding of yourself
- Identify your top five strengths
- Learn how to maximize your strengths to increase your effectiveness as a leader
- Beth Flynn is facilitating this workshop.
- Cost: $75 per participant. To register and make payment, please go to https://regonline.com/seriesleadership.
- Please note, if you are unable to attend you may send someone else in your place. Cancellations made prior to the day of the workshop will be refunded minus a $5 cancellation fee. No refunds will be made for no-shows/cancellations the day of the workshop.
- Certificates of participation are available for individuals seeking professional development hours.
- If you have questions, contact the OSU Leadership Center at 614-292-3114 or e-mail Beth Flynn