Ethics in today’s workplace continues to get a lot of attention. This session will begin with creating a understanding of the basis for a strong ethical leadership and the importance in today’s workplace. In addition, the workshop introduces strategies to effectively deal with those ethical dilemmas when neither option is good, or when you have to choose between two acceptable outcomes. As a result of participating in this workshop, individuals will have added value to their current capacities as leaders to create a highly ethical workplace.
This workshop will explore -
- The foundation for ethical leadership;
- Reasons for ethical failures in the workplace;
- Strategies for leaders and organizations to create an ethical workplace culture;
- Ethical decision making models/formats; and
- How to use an ethical decision making model on various workplace scenarios.