Over the past decade a growing body of literature has documented the importance of social and emotional effectiveness as well as effective coaching (how we take good people and make them the best they can be) and feedback skills. As leaders face times of increasingly rapid changes within their respective organizations they must proactively work with others to lead them through these challenging times while continuing to meet the changing needs of our stakeholders and clientele.
Understanding and applying the dynamics of emotional intelligence and increasing one’s capacity as a coach, will be a distinguishing characteristic of successful individuals, teams, and organizations in the future.
As a result of your participation you will:
- Strengthen your leadership capacity to more effectively lead within your organization.
- Increase your ability to develop and lead others through an increased coaching & feedback capacity.
- Increase your ability to handle conflict situations related to your leadership roles.
- Increase your emotional and social abilities (awareness and competence) to more effectively work with and lead others.
Who should participate?
- Leaders, managers, and administrators who want to increase their leadership capacity as well as their coaching and feedback skills.
- New managers and supervisors wanting to grow in their positions.
- Individuals who aspire to hold higher level leadership positions within organizations.
- Professionals who are facing coaching challenges as a leader.
This workshop consists of four sessions. The first and last sessions are all day workshops presented at our Columbus facility. The second and third session are one-hour sessions conducted online. As a part of this workshop, each participant will be completing an Emotional & Social effectiveness assessment prior to the workshop as well as a Coaching for Commitment assessment. The program also includes a one-on-one feedback & coaching session with an individual’s unique results on their respective EQ and Coaching assessment.